Pumpkin Queens Photo Shoot
























Hello friends, 

Last fall, some of my best friends and I collaborated on this photo shoot based off of 3 of my paintings. I'll be posting the artwork soon, along with where you can buy prints and the originals. I came up with the idea of The Pumpkin Queen in late summer while I was daydreaming about the glory of Halloween and fall which lead to the girls and I coming up with the idea of recreating the gowns I designed. Each of us chose and made our respective gowns and I was completely blown away by the amount of detail and skill each lady put into their gowns.

Our darling friend Chris, aka Scarecrow, graciously let us photograph on his land and even brought out some amazing pieces, like the arch and wagon for us to use. And he even found a lantern that looks nearly identical to the one in my paintings! He's also the genius behind the Pumpkin King costume, which he made for Kennywood's Phantom Fright Nights and he built the Pumpkin Queen head for us as well. You should definitely check out his other incredible creations on his Instagram. 

All of this was shot and edited by our dear friend, Stephan. He is one of the most amazing photographers I know and his photos come out perfect literally ever time! I am forever impressed by his skills. If you would like to check out his work or contact him for a shoot, please check out his Instagram as well. 

Thank you so much to all of my incredibly skilled friends for helping make this weird little idea of mine a reality and putting so much hard work into making a magic day of art. I am truly blessed to be surrounded by such impressive artists! Down below are links to all of their IG's and I would highly recommend following them all as they are constantly making insanely creative and well made artworks. 


Amanda Jean // Amanda (@nerddoll)



💖 h.







Comments

Popular Posts