Crafternoon // Pompom Pictorial


Hello friends, 

Today we have something a little different from what I've been posting lately. Recently, I have acquired yet another hobby and it's become obsessive enough that I felt the need to share the process with you. This is a really simple craft that can be used in so many different way. You can put a pompom on your hat, on a hair tie, on a garland, as a shelf decoration, on a zipper pull....the list goes on. If you've got some yard, a pair of scissors and some cardboard, you can make yourself some sensory pleasing pompoms! 

So let's get crafty.....














I hope you enjoyed this little pictorial! I'd like to bring you more simple crafts that can be done quickly and that just about anyone can make. So, this is where the idea of 'Crafternoon' came from....a craft you can complete within an afternoon with minimal supplies and effort needed! I'm hoping to come up with a few more crafternoon ideas for you and roll them out every now and then! I hope you'll stick around and get crafty with me!! 

til' next time, y'all! 

xo. h. 


Comments

Popular Posts