OOTD: Naturally Neutral






 

Hello friends, 

The other day, we talked about my obsession with colors. I really do love all colors, but earth tones are definitely my favorite. I wanted to share this outfit with you guys that I had worn the other day and photographed for my Instagram. Lately, I've been trying to do something a little different when getting dressed in that I like to focus the look around a certain color scheme. This particular day, I wanted to play with these new pants I had bought and put together a look that was all neutral tones. 

I chose a shirt and all my accessories around this brown/ gold them. The arrow rings I wear every day, so that worked out well. The star necklace was a gift from my dear friend, Jackie, and the choker was purchased from a local artist (damn, I can't remember her name ) a few years at the Three Rivers Arts Festival (r.i.p festival season). The choker looks like a good old fashioned hippie hemp necklace, but it's actually wax coated thread and has lasted for several years with little to no wear like a normal hemp one would. 

Outfit break down
pants & shoes // Walmart
shirt // thrifted
bandanna // borrow from a friend
arrow ring and choker necklace // local artists (I'll try update this post later)

You'll be seeing some more outfits here on this blog in the coming weeks. I honestly just enjoy putting together outfits, and seeing as there's really no place to go anymore because of 'the sick' (that's what my niece and nephew call it), I need an outlet to put my fashion-y things somewhere. And, it's also a good reason to actually get dressed in the morning.  I've been scheming up some fun way to go about that, so I hope you'll stick around and check it out! 

Until next time....

xo. h. 

Comments

Popular Posts