Rust in Peace // pt. 4






















Hello friends, 

It's been a while since I posted on here, and I've been itching to get back into sharing my photography and what's been going on. But, things (as you know) have been crazy for everyone for a few months. Yesterday, a few of my favorite people and I went to the junk yard. My friends were getting parts for their car and boat, and I was just there to take up space, make occasional sarcastic remarks and get sunburnt. As usual, I disappeared at one point in the day to go take photos of nifty rusted things and bugs. After we were finished, we went to the cemetery for a picnic and to look around a bit. Dad and I found a grave marker that had planters on either side, he was trying to get the one to drain properly as it had filled up with water, and I thought he looked like a wizard stirring his magic potion with a stick. We also saw a huge grave marker with a broom on it and dad was convinced it must be for witches. I'm inclined to believe him. 

Hope you all are staying well and healthy ❤

xo. h. 


Comments

Popular Posts