Art Lately // Beautiful Darkness












Hello friends, 

I haven't shared much art with you lately on here. I get so caught up some times with the planning part of this whole art career thing and I forget often times to share the things that I'm actually working on. I'm currently getting ready for a small handful of shows this fall starting here at the end of August. You can always find my schedule of shows on The Events Page on My Facebook Page.

Through my waltz with depression this year, I've found a beauty in the dark that I've been trying to express through recent works, and it only helps that Halloween and all things spooky are just around the corner. I love when things line up like that! 

The next few shows I've got line up are....




Hope to see you there! I'll have several of these pieces and prints that will only be available at these shows. 

xo. h. 

Comments

Popular Posts