Netflix Prop Sale












Hello friends, 

Not too long ago, my dad, Bryan and I went to a weird warehouse sale of Netflix props. I found out about this sale on Facebook. It was just one of those weird ads that pop up and this one just happened to catch my eye. I had no idea what to expect. It was held by the Nomadic Trading Company. They're based out of Punxsutawney. Apparently, they hold different sales like this all the time, but mainly deal in antiques and vintage pieces out of their home base. Bry and dad got chatty with the lady checking us out at the register. 

Dad ended up finding all kinds of bits and bobs to use in his metal sculptures and Bryan and I found an eclectic mix of nonsense. Bry is working on his photography more recently and found a stack of really nice frames for $7, and a really cool bottle from Regent Soda Company; which he told me used to be housed in a factory right across the street from where we live now. I ended up getting a box of a random mix of clothes and a giant box of candles. 

I don't think I'll be needing to buy candles for quite a while. As for the clothes, some of them I can wear as is but most of them will either be used as sewing fabric or reworked and upcycled into something more wearable. Only a couple pieces will be going back into circulation to my local thrift store. It was a fun experience, definitely something different. I was honestly amazed by how many people where there that morning and how much stuff they had for sale there. I would highly suggest looking into this company if you're in Pennsylvania. 

xo. ❤ h.

Comments

Popular Posts