A New Adventure








Hello friends, 

Welcome to my new little corner of the internet, a new adventure. I wanted a place that was fresh, that I could build up from the ground and bring to you guys with fresh eyes. Recently, I turned 30 in December. Since then, I've really been committing myself to being true to who I really am and that really is a broad statement that covers so many aspects of my life; I will unpack that in more detail eventually in other posts. 

This new blog will service as an online journal as I adventure through this next year of 'new'. Things have really changed since last summer, so much of my life has grown and blossomed into something that I never expected. And, that's a good thing! I feel so much more positive lately in comparison to earlier years, and that is why I wanted to start fresh. In the past, I have written such dreary posts, and most of my blogs were kind of downers. I simply don't feel that way any more. In the past couple of months I have genuinely fallen back in love with life. 

I want to share my adventures, musings and work with you here. I miss writing, and I have missed it for a while now. There's been a few writing projects that I've tried to get started. I started a patreon blog that never felt right. I started writing more on facebook and that never felt right. Yet, I still yearn to write....so here I am back on blogger...the home of my first blogs that I loved so deeply. So, here we are my friends. Starting over, and rebuilding. 

I hope you follow along on this new journey.

xo. ❤ h. 

Comments

Popular Posts